Saturday 9 July 2011

people who accept others critics are people who interested in self-improvement. . . .

hullo abandoned blog ! :) how are you ? missed me much ? haha. . .  i guess you are not...well, dah lama tak update blog, but its okay, nobody read mine, ngeh. life is a bit annoying nowadays, perhaps it just another test given by the Al-Mighty. as we grow older, we learnt a lot. sometimes, the fight picked by the others  help us to know better who can be a good friend to us. friends sometimes gonna drown you and sometimes they save you. now i know who can drown me and who gonna save me. people will be nice with you for purposes and some be nice just because they are nice.


And I guess you can't take it right ?

Why don't you just take it from the positive side ?. I'm sorry if I didnt please you the way you want me to be, I just dnt live my life to it. Btw, sape je aku nie nak compare kan dgn org lain kan ? Aku kan tukang dgr prob kau tukang bg nasihat tukang risau psl kau tukang segala tukang lah. Takde hal la.. hal kecik ape la sgt kan.. bile susah jew..baru cari aku..oh world.!

Sorry means nothing when you keep on repeating the same mistake...


No comments:

Post a Comment